- Did you describe to us, your product and its use and give its precise measurements, weight and physical properties?
- Have you mentioned the features of your product such as fragility, decay…?
- Did you mention if your product is sensitive to humidity, heat, or breakage?
- If the product is made up of many parts, did you specify whether it will be packed in an assembled form or in pieces?
- If your product is being packed for the first time, have you sent us an example of the last package you used?
Your packaging shape
- Did you inform us about how often your packaging was ordered and how often it was replaced?
- Are you setting up your packaging manually or automatically?
- Are you packing your packages on automatic filling lines?
- Do you use tape-stitch-glue before closing the packages?
Your storage method
- Did you specify the full box weight?
- Is there a carrier characteristic of the packaged product?
- Does the lowest package carry the weight of all others?
- Do you use pallets in storage, in which sizes?
- Did you observe the correctness of your pallet placement method?
- Are full cubicles affected from moisture-heat during storage?
- Will it be kept outdoor during distribution?